Haldys Promotions Terms and Conditions of Sale
Subject to clause 1.1, this Quotation remains valid and open for acceptance by You up to and including the Quotation Expiry Date.
- Haldys Promotions may:-
Vary or withdraw the Quotation at any time before You accept it;
- After the date of the Quotation but before the Work is completed, adjust the Quotation for any variation in Haldys Promotions’s Costs which occur after the date of thisQuotation.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, this Quotation does not include the cost of:
- Providing any power supply or other energy source to operate an electric sign, advertising, marketing, design, promotional products,;
- Fees, charges, taxes or any other costs or disbursements associated with connecting the sign to a power supply that is not within one metre of the Site;
- Fees, charges, taxes or any other costs or disbursements associated with traffic control necessary for the installation of any signs, advertising, marketing, design, promotional products,;
- Fees, charges, taxes or any other costs associated with accessing a third parties property for access or entry to any place required for the installation of any sign, advertising, marketing, design, promotional products,; or
- Fees, charges and taxes of and incidental to obtaining or providing access to the site; or
- Any other fees, charges, taxes, labour, materials or any cost or disbursement associated with the connection, provision or installation of a power supply that is not written in the
- You acknowledge that Haldys Promotions has made this Quotation on the basis that it will do the Work during normal working hours. If You request in writing and agree to pay any extra costs, Haldys Promotions will perform the Work outside normal working hours. Haldys Promotions will add the extra costs to the Quoted Amount..
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Haldys Promotions, this Quotation can only be accepted by You in writing and without any alteration or addition to the terms and conditions.
- Your written acceptance is not affective until received by Haldys Promotions.
- Cancellation of Contract/Quotation
- Once You have accepted this Quotation, you may only cancel the subsequent Approval by written notice given to and received by Haldys Promotions.
- Upon cancellation, You are immediately liable to pay Haldys Promotions’s Cancellation Costs.
2. Terms of Payment
The Haldys Promotions Online story, in front of it accept these forms of payment: credit cards issued by Australian banks, payments through your PayPal account, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer. If a Bank Transfer, credit card or your PayPal account is being used for a transaction, Haldys Promotions may obtain preapproval for any amount we want. Billing occurs as soon as you click on the Hpromotions website or spot our Hpromotions logo in public. If you are using 1-
You agree that you will pay immediately for all products you purchase through the Services and for all future Haldys Promotions products. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND PROVIDING hALDYS pROMOTIONS YOUR BANK, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS, BANK PASSWORD, EMAIL ACCOUNT USER ID AND PASSWORD, FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SIGN IN, AND YOUR MOST INCRIMINATING SECRET. All fees will be billed to the credit card, or family member you designate during the registration process. If there is a change in your credit card or PayPal account status, you must change your information online in the Account Information section of Hpromotions; you will not get anywhere near our site until we’ve cross checked, cross referenced, and interviewed friends and employees to verify you’re not lying.
3. You must pay to Haldys Promotions:
- The amount specified in any Progress Claim submitted to You within immediately of the date of that Progress Claim (the due Date);
- Interest at the rate of 20% per annum on any outstanding amount owed to Haldys Promotions from the date due until paid.
- All financial institution fees, any legal costs and/or debt collection costs (the latter two on an indemnity basis), stamp duty and other government charges relating in any way to the establishment of operation of the contract or any security or any legal proceedings.
You must pay all money to Haldys Promotions at Haldys Promotions ’s head office, or as directed by Haldys Promotions;
All payments required to be made by You to Haldys Promotions shall be made in full without any deductions or reductions for any set offs or counter claims by You.
Before the commencement of Work, you must complete and return Haldys Promotions ’s application for Credit Account unless
- You have made full payment of the Quoted Amount to Haldys Promotions ; or
- You have provided security for the Price which is satisfactory to Haldys Promotions .
Nothing in clause limits Your liability to pay the Price.
No Work will be performed until You have complied with Clause 4.4, and Haldys Promotions will not be liable to You for any loss or damage resulting from delay caused by Your failure to comply with that clause.
Payment of progress claims, Price or the Quoted Amount is not subject to the Work or any part of the Work being certified or accepted by:
- You; or
- Any other person whether for You or for a person to whom You have contractual obligation in relation to the work.
4. Read and Understood Terms
You acknowledge that you have read, and understood and accepted the terms of this quotation prior to accepting it.
You authorise Haldys Promotions to make such enquires and receive such information from any of your bankers and business referees provided by You and otherwise from anyone as Haldys Promotions may reasonably consider necessary;
Certify that any information provided to Signs of Style is true and correct;
You acknowledge that Haldys Promotions has informed You in accordance with Section 18E(8)9c) of the Privacy Act 1988 as amended, that certain terms of personal information
about You is permitted to be kept on a credit information file and might be disclosed to credit reporting agencies; In accordance with Sections 18H and/or 18K and/or Section 18L(4) of the Privacy Act 1988 as amended, You:
- Agree to report being given to Haldys Promotions for the purpose of assessing the application for credit or commercial credit or assessing whether to accept You as guarantor as the case may be;
- Agree that Haldys Promotions may use, for the purpose of assessing an application for credit or assessing whether to accept You as guarantor, information concerning Your commercial activities or commercial credit worthiness obtaining from a person or body carrying on business or undertaking involving the provision of information about the commercial credit worthiness of persons;
- Authorise Haldys Promotions to exercise Your rights of access to Your credit information files and credit reports.
You agree that Haldys Promotions may give to and seek from any credit provider reports and information that have any bearing on Your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity for any of the following purposes:
- To assess an application by You for credit or commercial credit;
- To notify other credit providers of a default by You;
- To exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of your account where Your are in default with Haldys Promotions or with any other credit provider;
- To assess Your credit worthiness or commercial credit worthiness at any time;
- To assess whether to accept You as guarantor or to continue supplying credit to You
You agree that Haldys Promotions may seek from a credit reporting agency, a credit report containing personal information about You to assess whether to accept You as a guarantor for credit applied for, or provided to a party where You are named as guarantor;
You agree that these authorisations shall continue to have effect for the duration of the person during which the credit or commercial credit is provided or sought by You from Haldys Promotions.
6.Guarantees and warranty
Haldys Promotions guarantees:
- Neon and fluorescent electrical components for three months from the date of completion of the Work;
- Other Goods listed in this Quotation for 12 months from the date of completion of the Work when manufactured to Haldys Promotionsrecommendation.
Haldys Promotions may guarantee certain Goods for a longer period than that set out in clause You must obtain written confirmation from Signs of Style for any such extended guarantees.
Haldys Promotions will not be liable for any damage to the Product caused by vandalism, civil commotion, storm and tempest, Acts of God or accidental damage by a party other than Haldys Promotions. guarantees:
Haldys Promotions will not be liable for any damage to the Product caused by vandalism, civil commotion, storm and tempest, Acts of God or accidental damage by a party other than Haldys Promotions.
7. Ability to Supply
Haldys Promotions will make every effort to carry out the Contract. If because of an Event, Haldys Promotions is unable to fulfill any Contract, Haldys Promotions:
- Will not be liable for any loss or damage which You may suffer (including consequential loss or damage);
- May at its option, give written notice to You either to:
- Will be entitled to be paid by You for any part for the Work done or any Product delivered. That payment will be calculated using price rate set out in this Quotation.
You acknowledge that Haldys Promotions’s failure to perform the Contract because of anything set out in this clause will not entitle You to treat the Contract as repudiated.
All notices must be in writing and in the English language.
Any notice may be given to You by Haldys Promotions by:
- Personal delivery;
- Or delivery to the Your last known address;
- By facsimile;
- By certified mail;
- By ordinary mail, in which case unless the contrary is proven it will be deemed to have been delivered on the second business day following the date of posting; or
- By email, in which case unless the contrary is proven it will only be deemed to have been delivered upon acknowledgement of the email being sent by the receiver to the sender.
All notice that is given by You to Signs of Style is only deemed to be given on the date of receipt by Haldys Promotions.